- Calligraphy; Ya Mawla you are there; Someone is coming; and Darbar 2018 by Karim Ismail, Nadim Pabani, Zafeera Kassam and Shariffa Keshavjee
- Canadian Ismaili artists showcase their skills in a nationwide festival in Toronto to celebrate Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee by Abdulmalik Merchant
- “A picture is worth 10,000 words” – Beautiful flowers for the Aga Khan and his happiness at receiving them during his Diamond Jubilee visits
- For Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee, Kenya’s Ismailis use saadhri, the reed mat, as branding for their national arts festival; reed mat important in the Fatimid period by Abdulmalik Merchant
- Wow! India’s Ismailis celebrate the Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee visit with show of spectacular colours by Pink n Purple Photography
- His Highness the Aga Khan in Pakistan: A Chitral boy’s story of a beautiful moment with his beloved 49th Imam by Abdulmalik Merchant
- Forthcoming visit by Mawlana Hazar Imam to Ismailis in Eastern Canada – Ismaili children express love and devotion to their Imam with beautiful and symbolic works of art by Muslim Harji
- Diamond Jubilee of Mawlana Hazar Imam: Homage…murids’ yearning by Jalal Jaffer
- My journey at the Aga Khan Academy by Ziyaan Virji
Date page created: June 12, 2017.
Last updated: April 12, 2018 (new post, top of page).
For links to all the pieces on this website please go to the Menu bar at the top of page OR click on Table of Contents.