- Tributes to His Highness the Aga Khan by the Canadian Members of Parliament and Senate introduced by Yasmin Ratansi
- Perspectives and opinion pieces on the Aga Khan by distinguished Canadians by Jean Chretien, Adrienne Clarkson, Naheed Nenshi and others
- Honours bestowed on the Aga Khan during his 60 years of Imamat: The President’s Medal by The Architectural League of New York on May 18, 2017
- Congressional remarks on His Highness the Aga Khan in recognition of his life of services to humanity by US House of Representative Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson
- Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee is an occasion for all Canadians to celebrate by Ruth Ramsden-Wood
- A message to Ismailis from 10 Downing Street for Navroz and for His Highness the Aga Khan’s special year by British Prime Minister Theresa May
- Aga Khan demonstrates spirit of love of humanity through his activities by Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India
- Exclusive – J. Patrick Boyer’s thought provoking insights on the Aga Khan as he talks about his book “Foreign Voices in the House” in an interview with Barakah by Patrick Boyer, in interview with Abdulmalik Merchant
- David Johnston, 28th Governor General of Canada, and the Aga Khan, 49th Imam of Ismaili Muslims: An association that goes back to the 1980’s compiled by Malik Merchant
- The Aga Khan’s spirit for a better world is “amongst the purest expressions of human fraternity” by René Lévesque, Premier of Quebec (in office 1976 – 1985).
- The Aga Khan Bears Serious Responsibility of His Office with “Smile of a Prince” by Léopold Sédar Senghor, President of Senegal (in office 1960 – 1980).
- The Aga Khan Stands Out as an Icon of Action by James Wolfensohn, President of the World Bank (in office, 1995-2005).
Last updated: May 15, 2018 (new post, top).
For links to all the pieces on this website please go to the Menu bar at the top of page OR click on Table of Contents.