We are pleased to provide links to photos that we have received from private collections from around the world for exclusive publication on Barakah, a website dedicated to Mawlana Hazar Imam, members of his family and the Ismaili Imamat.
- Exclusive Photographs of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s 1972 Visit to Uganda Through the Lens of Sultan Baloo – Barakah by Sultan Baloo
- Shirin S. Laviolette’s Small but Precious Personal Collection of Photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s Visits to Soroti and Mbale, Uganda introduced by Malik Merchant
- Uganda Asian Exodus: Laila Datoo’s Exclusive Collection of Photos of Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan’s Visit to a Refugee Camp in Italy in January 1973 by Malik Merchant
- Photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam and Members of His Family from the Collection of Alijah Zulfikarali Khoja: South Africa, Aswan and East Africa
- Photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s 1972 Visit to Jinja, Uganda, Preceding the Expulsion of Asians, and Two Earlier Visits Made in 1957 and 1966 by Sadrudin Mitha (1972 photos), Sultan and Salim Somani (1957 and 1966 photos)
- World Exclusive: Photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s 1957 Visit to Kigoma, Tanganyika, from Late Alijah Abdulrheman Lalji Popatia Collection by Malik and Nurin Merchant from material submitted by the Popatia family.
- A memorable 1951 photo of Prince Aly Khan taken in Mombasa, Kenya by Zahir Dhalla
- The exemplary volunteer service and dedication of Nazir Nensi to the Jamat and Mawlana Hazar Imam, and two cherished photos with the Imam by Malik Merchant
- Amin Jaffer collection: Exclusive photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s visit to Arusha, Tanzania, in 1966 by Amin Jaffer
- Exclusive: Noorali Harji collection of rare photos of Mawlana Sultan Mahomed Shah, Prince Aly Khan and Mawlana Hazar Imam in Zanzibar and Mombasa by Malik Merchant
- The historic visit of Mawlana Sultan Mahomed Shah, His Highness the Aga Khan, to Iran in 1951: Glimpses from a very rare Ismaili souvenir Introduced and compiled by Malik Merchant
- A brief note on Kamarbai Ramji’s 100th birthday celebration, and 5 rare photos from her family of Mawlana Hazar Imam, His Highness the Aga Khan by Malik Merchant
- Exclusive: Photos of Prince Amyn Aga Khan’s 1968 visits to Arusha and Egerton College by Amin Jaffer
- 2 beautiful photos from 1957 of a blessed day in the lives of Sadruddin and Sakerkhanu Velji: Mawlana Hazar Imam, His Highness the Aga Khan, performs their marriage by Malik Merchant
- Very rare photos of Prince Aly Khan’s 1951 visit to Arusha, Tanganyika by Amin Jaffer
- Photos of His Highness the Aga Khan from the collection of veteran Ismaili journalist (Late) Sultan Jessa, Order of Canada Introduced by Malik Merchant
- Exclusive: Rare photos of Imam Sultan Mahomed Shah and Mawlana Shah Karim from Jan Karmali Collection by Jan Karmali with introductions by Amin Jaffer and Abdulmalik Merchant
- 4 rare photos of His Highness the Aga Khan’s visit to Dar es Salaam’s Aga Khan Boys Secondary School introduced by Abdulmalik Merchant; photos Ali Rajabali Collection
- Late Vazier Abdulalli & Fatema Motani collection: Rare and historical photos of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s visits to Uganda 1957 to 1964
- Great photos of a “GREAT DAY” at 330 Sussex: Aga Khan and Canada’s Governor General open Global Centre for Pluralism Photos by Jean-Marc Carisse
Date posted: November 24, 2020.
Last updated: December 24, 2020 ( new post)
Before departing this website please take a moment to visit Barakah’s Table of Contents for links to more than 230 pieces dedicated to Mawlana Hazar Imam, his family and the Ismaili Imamat.
Barakah welcomes your feedback. Please complete the LEAVE A REPLY form below or send your comment to email@example.com. Your letter may be edited for length and brevity, and is subject to moderation.
This website, Barakah, is a special project by http://www.Simerg.com and is dedicated to the textual and visual celebration of His Highness the Aga Khan, members of his family and the Ismaili Imamate.