- His Highness the Aga Khan in Pakistan: Zahiri-u-Noorani didar – A personal reflection of the darbar in Hunza by Faqir Ullah Khan
- Forthcoming visit by Mawlana Hazar Imam to Ismailis in Eastern Canada – Important notes on Ism’ul Azam (Bol), Baitul Khayal, Imam’s true status and the soul by Shiraz Pradhan
- Forthcoming visit by Mawlana Hazar Imam to Ismailis in Eastern Canada – Applying the Islamic ethical principle of forgiveness in light of the holy visit by Abdulmalik Merchant
- A Pearl for a Monarch of Faith and Practicality: Reflections of a Mwalimu on His Highness the Aga Khan by Austin Bukenya
- The architecture of empathic pluralism: His Highness the Aga Khan, an inspired vision of architecture by Bruno Freschi
- Karim Aga Khan IV: Modern personification of historical Islamic rationalism, charity and peace by Michael Hamilton Morgan
- The Aga Khan and the Nation Media by Tazmin Jamal
- Not all heroes wear capes – A Christian reflects on the Aga Khan by Andrew Kosorok.
- The Aga Khan – A spiritual guide, an intellectual guide who is committed to a humanistic attitude that is rooted in classical Islamic thought by Mohammed Arkoun (during his lifetime, Professor Emiritus at the Soborne in Paris).
- The Aga Khan: From an Ismaili Muslim Imam to a global citizen and virtual head of states by Nizar A. Motani, Ph.D (SOAS).
Date updated: December 13, 2017 (new post, top).
For links to all the pieces on this website please go to the Menu bar at the top of page OR click on Table of Contents.